I think sometimes as bloggers we forget that readers don't really "know" us. I mean, you know I'm a UFO queen, and the slowest quilter on the planet, but what do you know beyond that?
Here are a few things you may not know about me...
1) My first job was at a video rental store. I was 15, and worked there until I went to college. (That's right, pre-dvds, folks.)
2) I hate eggplant. I knew I'd met my soulmate in the madman when I learned he also hates it. :)
3) I'm a cat person who was raised by dog people. (My brother is also a cat person.)
4) I snore.
5) I sleep with earplugs, because the madman also snores. So do three of my cats! (er, the snoring, not the earplugs.)
6) My favorite comfort food is spaghetti marinara.
7) I love to cook, but never use recipes except as a "jumping off" point. As a result, we never have the exact same thing twice.
8) I cannot bake bread to save my life.
9) I played clarinet for 4 years. That was more than long enough to realize I have no musical abilities!
10) I have 15 tattoos. You cannot see any of them unless I'm wearing a tank top or no socks.
11) I used to have 11 piercings. I've let most of them close up. (I was young, what can I say?)
12) I've been wearing glasses since I was 5 year old.
13) I would live in jeans, if I could.
14) I consider purses necessary evils. Cute and evil go together well.
15) I'm allergic to kiwi.
16) I've never broken a bone. *knock on wood*
17) I'm totally a glass-half-full kind of girl. To a fault.
18) I set my alarm clock forward by 10 minutes, and have it set for 7:01. I know this, and still manage to fool myself.
19) I am chronically early. I've been known to sit and read in my car if I'm more than 10 minutes early somewhere. Being late makes me super stressed.
20) I took French for 10 years. It's now only useful for yelling at my cats. Makes the neighbors wonder!
So, if all's fair in love and blogs, tell me something more about you!