Thursday, May 19, 2011

Scrappy Mug Rug Swap, done!



Snapped a couple of quick photos on my crowded cutting mat before this little guy heads out the door. Speaking of heads, that poor bird--it's what happens when working with a limited amount of a fabric with large repeats. Ah well. Hoping my partner doesn't mind toooo much. This is the smallest thing I think I've ever made, short of the coasters in my header photo. Those little green and pink squares finish at just an inch! Little and schnibbly!

Officially caught up with ALL of my swaps, and I think I'm going to try and enforce a bit of a hiatus on the swapping over the summer. I'll keep up with my bees, but I'm going to try and abstain from pillows, mug rugs and home goods for a few months--maybe then I'll manage to finish another quilt! (Good thing I'm not a betting woman, eh?)

No comments: