Friday, November 12, 2010

Picking up where I left off

With the destash sale, that is! I woke up late this morning, thanked my municipality for the floating holiday today, and went out to run errands in the beautiful New England fall morning. Not a cloud in the sky, warm, still a little color on the trees. I picked up a few things at the grocery store, grabbed a cup of coffee, then took a drive down the valley to the farm to pick up this week's co-op box. Broccoli, peppers, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, squash, turnips, and chicken! Tonight we're having roast chicken with veggies, I think. Mmmm.

In any case, I'm home now and ready to start day 2 of the giant destash of epic proportions. Thanks again to my customers who helped out overnight! Keep your eyes peeled over at my etsy shop--lots of great yardage coming up today!

No comments: